Thursday, 15 October 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: Authors we'd love to see write a book together
1. Brandon Sanderson & George R. R. Martin
So that one of them could kick the other one's butt from time to time. I can't imagine the amazing, mind-blowing awesomeness that would come out of this. My brain would probably explode.
2. Scott Lynch & Lynn Flewelling
I won't elaborate.
3. Elizabeth Haydon & Jennifer Fallon
I want Haydon's amazing world and Fallon's characters & storylines combined! And a bit of Romancing ;-)
4. Stephen King & Joanne K. Rowling
Just because it would be pretty funny
5. Margaret Atwood & Neil Gaiman
Would result in soo much beautiful language and great ideas!
6. Robin Hobb & Patrick Rothfuss
Because I love them both and nothing could go wrong!
7. Jacqueline Carey & Jim Butcher
Because it doesn't fit at all and I would love to see how it works out.
8. Sergej Lukianenko & Justin Cronin
9. Charlie N. Holmberg & Erika Johansen
It would be very magical and well written and a little bit more for adult readers. And Romance that's not annoying!