Sunday, 27 September 2015

Reading in October

Hi, i am still around. And getting used to my new job, so I will probably be more active again soon.

Although I didn't have much spare time, I managed to read 3 books this month. All of them Wrestling biographies :D I don't know.. Once I started I couldn't stop. It's funny how lucky I am with biographies in general. The few I read so far have all been amazing, especially the one by Ozzy Osbourne. Oh my, what a life this man had!

But now I feel like something else again and want to finish Michael J. Sullivan's Theft of Swords, which I enjoy reading so far. Nothing new, but very entertaining with great characters and a good story. I also bought a new book, The Girl in the Spider's Web, although I am not sure if I will like it. But as I loved the Stieg Larsson books sooo much, I couldn't resist and risk being disappointed. And who knows - maybe it's a great read.

I would love to finish Margaret Atwood's MaddAddam Trilogy this month as well. The last book is already waiting to be read!

1 comment:

  1. Du hattest also einen Biografien-Monat - wie lustig! Ich drücke die Daumen, dass du dich bald an den neuen Job gewöhnt hast und wieder mehr Zeit und Ruhe zum Lesen findest. :)

    ReplyDelete