Friday, 3 July 2015

Weekend Read-A-Thon: Friday

Yayy I finally finished work and am off for 2 days! I decided to read The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen which is the second part of the Tearling series. I liked the first one so much that I pre-ordered the sequel last year and it was delivered to my kindle recently. I didn't expect it yet because I mixed up the publication dates :D But the sooner the better!

I was up to 71% already and managed to read another 3% on the train. Maybe I will finish it today - that would be great! 

I really like the story, especially the second perspective from the past became quite interesting and there are soo many secrets and things to wonder about. I also feel so much for the characters even the ones we just got introduced to :) 

I will definitely continue reading later but first I am off to save Hyrule once again.. Seriously, I was happy with my Nintendo DS but as they released soo many Zelda games for the Nintendo 3DS.. I had to get one. Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past were always my favourites and now that they made new versions I couldn't resist! Not using the 3D function though.. 

----------------

Unfortunately I was way too tired to read and blog a lot on friday :( I managed to read 9% of my book and that's it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment