Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Reading in August

I got 2 really nice new books and plan to read both of them next month :) One of them is the conclusion of Margaret Atwoods MaddAddam Trilogy, also named MaddAddam that I got immediately after finishing The Year of the Flood. I liked the second part a lot more than the first and can't wait to see how it all goes down. That whole trilogy is definitely worth reading and I hope there really will be an HBO series of it in the future.

I also got an ebook version of The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker as it was on my wishlist for ages and my best friend decided to read it as well :)
I already started it but must say that it is not what I expected. I will continue with this book after my re-read of Gardens of the Moon.

Also I will read Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb as soon as it gets published in the middle of August as it is one of the books I have been looking forward to most this year. I hope it is as good as the first part of the trilogy. 

I don't plan to read more as I usually don't have the time for it anyways. But if I do I would like to continue with The Stand and maybe re-read Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett or Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson.

No comments:

Post a Comment