Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015

*klick*




1. City of Mirrors. Passage Trilogy 3 by Justin Cronin (08.10.) 
--> Maybe? I find conflicting dates.. It might only get published some time next year. But I still have my hopes up for the end of 2015.

2. Fall of Light. Kharkanas Trilogy by Stephen Erikson (13.08.)
--> I wait for the whole trilogy to get published before I start reading. So that I don't forget half of it while I wait for the next part. Erikson's books tend to be very complicated and I think that's the best way for me. One step closer :)

3. The Fool's Quest. Fitz & Fool Trilogy 2 by Robin Hobb (11.08.)
--> Can't WAIT! I am so looking forward to reading this :)

4. The Invasion of the Tearling. Queen of the Tearling 2 by Erika Johansen (16.07.)
--> Because I really liked the first book in this series. There's so much left unanswered and so much room for the main character to develop.

5. Shadows of Self. Wax and Wayne 2 by Brandon Sanderson (08.10.)
--> This year has been a Sanderson-free year so far as I already read everything last year... Apart from Firefight but not sure if I will continue.. Shadows of Self is definitely very high on my wishlist!

6. The Mortal Tally. Bring down Heaven 2 by Sam Sykes (07.07.)
--> Conflicting release dates as well! I hope it's this year instead of next January....

7. The Thorn of Emberlain. Gentleman Bastard series 4 by Scott Lynch (17.09.)
--> Also here, I don't quite trust the publication date as it has been pushed back since 2013. Would love to have it though and see if it's better than the third installment.

1 comment:

  1. Ich habe mit Hobbs ersten Teil noch nicht angefangen (nur die ersten Seiten), weil ich erst alle Bücher daheim haben will. Inzwischen hat die Autorin bekannt gegeben, dass Blanvalet die rechte eingekauft hat. Aber ehe ich DIE Bücher alle zusammen haben werde ... da wird einiges Wasser den Fluß runterfließen, fürchte ich.

    ReplyDelete