Wednesday, 11 March 2015

New books and what I am reading in March

February was not a good month for me as I finished only 1 book.. March is already looking much better! I finished Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, which I liked but not as much as The Shining, and started reading The Wind Through the Keyhole by the same author.

As you can see, I am pretty much in my little Stephen King-world at the moment. I put some more of his books on my wishlist and will probably read them all pretty soon.

I also bought 2 books and 1 ebook this month, which is a lot for me.


1.Theft of Swords. Riyria Revelations 1 by Michael J. Sullivan. 
I got this as an ebook as it was very cheap and sounded cool to me. Also the series is finished and there's no waiting for the next books. 2 heroes is what I want to read about as well at the moment. I hope I am in for some nice bromance!

2. It by Stephen King. Found it in a second-hand book store on my way to work and couldn't resist. I never watched the movie and only know the story a little bit. It's quite a long read and I am very much looking forward to it!

3. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. Special offer in a book store and I am very curious about it. Wanted to read more classics anyways.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lolita ist das Lieblingsbuch vom Michel aus den Winden ^^ - Und Es mochte ich eigentlich auch ziemlich gerne. Bin ja mal gespannt, was du dazu sagst. Hast echt ne King-Phase ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Buch von Michael J. Sullivan steht auf deutsch auch schon auf meiner Wunschliste, ich freue mich da wirklich auf deine Meinung. Mit den anderen Buchern wuensche ich dir auch viel Spass!

    Liebste Gruesse,
    Nazurka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich kann kaum glauben, dass Du "Es" nie gelesen hast. Das war jahrelang mein Lieblingshorrorbuch, oder überhaupt Lieblingsbuch, und mein Einstieg in das ganze Genre. Horror, nicht Bücher :) Ich bin wirklich gespannt, wie das für dich ist.

    Keep reading,
    sueño

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich habs weder gelesen noch gesehen :D Hab nur von dem boesen Clown gehoert, bin auch schon sehr gespannt darauf. Ist ja schon ein ganz schoen dicker Schinken.

      Delete