Saturday, 8 November 2014

My plans for the weekend

I had a really busy week at work again and as expected, I didn't have the time to blog. On the other hand, I still had enough time to read and as I was lucky with my choice of literature, I finished 2 very good books last week. Just couldn't stop reading! Will review them later today or tomorrow maybe.
Today is a lovely day - 30 degrees, sunny and I am alone as my partner is on a boys' trip this weekend. This means I have plenty of time to read. 

I am not exactly sure about what to read next... I should finish Steelheart but don't feel like it at the moment, I want something magical and more medieval. So the choice is between Bound by Kate Sparkes and Kushiel's Chosen by Jacqueline Carey. The first one is rather short so I probably read it first and hope it's a good read.

Lots of sunscreen, books and iced coffee ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Wenn ich die Sonnenmilch sehe, werde ich ein wenig schwermütig...
    Dir ein entspanntes Wochenende,
    Aly mit der unentschlossenen Kuhkatze

    ReplyDelete