Saturday, 29 November 2014

Arianas Vorweihnachts-Lesewochen


Ariana (Mein (Hoer-)Buechertagebuch) had the great idea of pre-Christmas reading weeks and I am happy to join in :)

You can have a look at rules and regulations here.

Basically everyone can chose whatever he or she reads although it would be nice if there is a connection to Christmas/Winter. And also everyone can chose whether he sets up special aims for himself, how much he reads, when he reads....etc.

I will probably start today and will post about once a week about what I am reading and how I am doing during the busy weeks before Christmas :) I will then update this post throughout the week whenever there's something worth telling you :)

Unfortunately I don't have any books that deal with Christmas but I will soon have a look at some Scandinavian thrillers so that I get at least the setting right (means: lots of snow :D )

Apart from that I will continue with The Stand by Stephen King and my post-apocalyptical anthology.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Stephen Kings "The Stand" habe ich auch noch ungelesen im Regal stehen - will ich für mein Langzeitleseprojekt "The Big Read" irgendwann mal lesen. Wie weit bist du denn schon damit? Und wie gefällt es dir bisher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Bis jetzt gefaellts mir richtig gut. Bin auf Seite 119, habe also noch eine Menge vor mir :) Sehr empfehlenswert auf jeden Fall, kannst dich drauf freuen ;))

      Delete