Monday, 1 August 2011

Lieblingszitate: Game of Thrones, Episode 4

Robb Stark: "Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?"
Tyrion Lannister: "I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things."

Doreah: "What happened to the dragons? I was told that brave men killed them all.."
Viserys Targaryen: "The brave men didn't kill dragons. The brave men rode them. Rode them from Valyria to build the greatest civilization this world has ever seen."

Janos Slynt: "I need more men."
Eddard Stark: "You get 50. Lord Baelish will see it paid for."
Littlefinger: "I will?"

Eddard Stark: "I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon."
Grand Maester Pycelle: "Yes. Women, cravens and eunuchs. Did you know that Lord Varys is a Eunuch?"

Arya Stark: "Can I be lord of a Holdfast?"
Eddard Stark: "You will marry a high lord and rule his castle. Your sons shall be knights and princes and lords."
Arya Stark: "No. That's not me."

Littlefinger: "I hear you're reading a boring book."
Eddard Stark: "Hm. Pycelle talks too much."
Littlefinger: "Oh, he never stops."

Littlefinger: "Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?"
Eddard Stark: "Yes."
Littlefinger: "The wiser answer was 'No', my lord."

Daenerys Targaryen: "I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki! I am the wife of the great Khal and I carry his son inside me! The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands."

Ser Alliser Thorne: "You don't know cold. Neither of you do." 

Ser Alliser Thorne: "You're boys still. And come the winter, you will die. Like flies."

Daenerys Targaryen: "The common people are waiting for him. Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners and praying for his return."
Jorah Mormont: "The common people pray for rain, health and a summer that never ends. They don't care what games the high lords play."
Daenerys Targaryen: "What do you pray for, Ser Jorah?"
Jorah Mormont: "Home."
Daenerys Targaryen: "I pray for home too."

No comments:

Post a Comment