Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Lieblingszitate: Game of Thrones, Episode 3

!Spoilergefahr!

Grand Maester Pycelle: "Should we begin?"
Eddard Stark: "Without the king?"
Renly Baratheon: "Winter may be coming, but I'm afraid the same cannot be said for my brother."

Eddard Stark: "Are you telling me the crown is 3 million in debt?"
Littlefinger: "I'm telling you the crown is 6 million in debt."

Joffrey Baratheon: "So you agree? The Starks are enemies?"
Cersei Lannister: "Everyone who isn't us is an enemy."

Septa Mordane: "Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady."

Eddard Stark: "War is easier than daughters."

Eddard Stark: "Look at me. You're a Stark of Winterfell. You know our words."
Arya Stark: "Winter is coming."
Eddard Stark: "You're born in the long summer. You've never known anything else. But now winter is truly coming and in the winter we must protect ourselves."

Eddard Stark: "We've come to a dangerous place. We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves."

Old Nan: "Don't listen to it. Crows are all liars."

Old Nan: "I know a story about a crow."
Bran: "I hate your stories."
Old Nan: "I know a story about a boy who hated stories."

Old Nan: "Oh my sweet summer child. What do you know about fear? Fear is for the winter. When the snows fall a hundred feet deep. Fear is for the Long Night. When the sun hides for years and children are born and live and die all in darkness. That is the time for fear my little lord."

Robert Baratheon: "What about Aerys Targaryen? What did the mad king say when you stabbed him in the back? I never asked."
Jaime Lannister: "He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours. 'Burn them all'."

Maester Aemon: "When winter does come, gods help us all if we're not ready."

Syrio Forel: "The grip must be delicate."
Arya Stark: "What if I drop it?"
Syrio Forel: "The steel must be part of your arm! Can you drop part of your arm? No!"

1 comment:

  1. *lach* Mila, die sind wirklich gut. Musste wirklich oft schmunzeln. Wird wohl doch Zeit das ich den ersten Teil endlich mal lese.

    ReplyDelete