Saturday, 9 July 2011

Lieblingszitate: Game of Thrones, Episode 2

Jaime Lannister: "Even if the boy lives, he would be a cripple, a grotesque. Give me a good clean death any day."
Tyrion Lannister: "Speaking for the grotesques, I have to disagree. Death is so final whereas life, ah.. life is full of possibilities."

Jaime Lannister: "My dear brother.. there are times you make me wonder who's side you're on."
Tyrion Lannister: "My dear brother, you wound me. You know how much I love my family."

Jon Snow: "First lesson: Stick 'em with the pointy end!"

Eddard Stark: "You may not have my name but you have my blood."

Maester Luwin: "Too easily words of war become acts of war."

Catelyn Stark: "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell."

Joffrey Baratheon: "I won't hurt him...much."

Eddard Stark: "The wolf is of the North. She deserves better than a butcher."

No comments:

Post a Comment